The list of useful to use digital tools
Whether you’re a blogger, a content creator, a marketer, or an entrepreneur, this curated list of tools will provide you with a range of options to optimize your digital work and make your online journey more efficient and successful.
Explore the tools listed below and discover new possibilities to enhance your digital endeavors.
- Design thinking principes in my blog.
- Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford
- IDEO, International Design and Consulting Firm
- Double-Diamond Design Thinking
- Design thinking sheet for innovation
- Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform.
- MindMeister is a cloud-based collaborative mind mapping and brainstorming tool.
- Figma, an all-in-one design platform.
- InVision is an online whiteboard.
- UserTesting is a human insight platform for remote user research and prototype tests.
- Notion – All-in-one workspace – notes, tasks, wikis & databases
- Trello – All-in-one workspace and collaboration for businesses
Ai / Writing
- Google Analytics Google Analytics 4, the next generation of Analytics which collects event-based data from both websites and apps
- Simple Analytics – Simple, clean, and friendly analytics.
No code apps
Bubble no-code app development framework that let’s you design, develop, host and scale applications without writing any code.
Image editors and creators
- Adobe Firefly – Text to image. Dream it, type it, see it with Firefly, our creative generative AI engine.
- Image creator from Microsoft Bing – Here you may generate image by AI
- Microsoft Designer – With Microsoft Designer, users with a Microsoft account can effortlessly create professional-looking designs for social media, invitations, digital postcards, graphics and more. Pictures create by Bing may be edited here directly.
- Adobe express – Design flyers, TikToks, resumes, and Reels with the new, all-in-one Adobe Express.
- Leonardo AI – Create production-quality visual assets for your projects with unprecedented quality, speed, and style-consistency.
- MidJourney – generative artificial intelligence program and service created and hosted by San Francisco-based independent research lab Midjourney
- DALL·E 2 – is an AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language
Video editors and creators
- DaVinci resolve 18 – Hollywood’s most popular solution for editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio post production, all in a single software tool for Mac, Windows and Linux!
- Shotcut – is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
Text to Speech
Azure text to speech – Build apps and services that speak naturally. You will have access to Speech Studio and free tier with 5 audio hours free per month.
- Unsplash – Find millions of free images att one place.
- Pexels – The best free stock photos and videos curated for you.
- Videovo – Find free stock video footage and templates.
- Pixabay – Find royalty free images taht you didn’t find on unsplash.
- Mixkit – New free resource for high-quality stock videos.